Real Estate Marketing With PaylessSMS
Direct mail is costly—and 96% of it just goes straight into the trash. Email isn’t much better—only one in five messages is opened. It’s no wonder why real estate businesses of all types are switching to SMS to deliver their messages, and ensure they get opened quickly.
Messaging to instantly reach tenants, customers
- A text message costs just pennies to send, yet it offers a 98% open rate. Plus, you get all the benefits of instant delivery
- Quickly remind tenants to pay their rent
- broadcast new listings to active homebuyers, or instantly alert maintenance teams and vendors to tasks that require their attention.
Bulk SMS Marketing: These sms are sent only for the purpose of branding, marketing or creating an awareness of your product or services to your clients. Basically majority of sms are sent to random numbers so that company gets the maximum benefit in terms of business. The reason why everyone wants to do sms marketing is because of statistics, as per surveys PaylessSMS Bulk SMS has the maximum open ratio as compared to any marketing platform, because it directly targets phones and it becomes obvious to get the best result.Click Here To Get Started
A Great Message for Landlords and Property Managers
1. Use SMS billing reminders and payment notifications to increase on-time payments and show tenants that you appreciate their business
Manage field staff and maintenance workers by quickly sending service reminders, project details, and urgent requests when they’re away from the office.
2. Powerful Results for Real Estate Companies
- Integrate SMS with your CRM to instantly send new listings to homebuyers and their agents. SMS marketing can help you automate lead nurturing, increase customer engagement, and improve your conversions. Two-way SMS makes it easy to stay in touch with your sales team.
- Automate communications with appraisers, lenders, and inspectors to reduce administrative costs and close sales faster
- Real estate auction companies use SMS to send event announcements, bidding confirmations, and auction alerts
3. Integration with marketing campaigns
One major benefits of Bulk text messaging is the potential it has when it is integrated into marketing campaigns. Social and traditional media are not always the most effective methods to reach your customers on time. Simply incorporate SMS with other marketing methods and reach your target audience on time ensuring that they know what you are offering.Star A Campaign
Your Real Estate Marketing Partner
At PaylessSMS, we understand the unique needs of the real estate industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs, web, or email—for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending out rent reminders or complete SMS CRM integration, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.
Instant connectivity with clients.
When a client wants information about available properties, there’s a narrow window of time to reach them. With text messages, you can offer them specifics on property listings in real-time, any time they want. Post short codes on real estate signs and advertisements so buyers can immediately gather more information on the property and even schedule up a showing. Set up automatic responses for particular SMS keywords, or respond directly with the pertinent info. While you might get a few responses at odd hours, it will make sure that you are available right when a potential client reaches out.
- Data collection helps you to meet new clients and close deals. The more information you can gather about potential and existing clients, the better you can meet their needs. And SMS makes this simple – most of the information sent to you can be codified and recorded with ease. Set up a database that keeps track of home buyers: what kinds of properties they are interested in, as well as contact info and other important details. Keep in touch with these clients over time, tracking the long-term real estate goals.
There’s Power in Triggered Messages!