Secure Text Messaging for Healthcare With PaylessSMS
PaylessSMS MS messaging improves productivity and outcomes, in hospitals and beyond The prognosis for healthcare is looking better than ever. Thanks to the power of SMS messaging, hospitals and clinics are better able to manage everything from blood pressure to budget pressure. It’s amazing what a simple text message can do. Avoid costly no shows—manage staff schedules and productivity—and improve customer care. It only costs a few pennies, yet the benefits are priceless.
- PaylessSMS powerful SMS APIs make it easy to integrate SMS reminders with your existing appointment system and medical survey to automate the entire process, along with your cost savings..
Start Communication In Healthcare
PaylessSMS Rostering Streamlines Workforce Management
Healthcare providers need to be agile to respond to emergencies and ensure their operations don’t miss a beat. SMS rostering is the fastest, most cost-effective way to manage schedules, fill last-minute openings, or quickly respond to an emergency. With SMS rostering you never have to wait for your staff to answer their phones or check their voicemail. They’ll instantly receive your message and see it as soon as they look at their phones. Typically, in less than 3 minutes. Our customers report that their employees prefer text messages because they’re less intrusive and a lot easier to respond to, whether they’re in a busy store or in the middle of a candlelit dinner. This translates into 2x higher response rates than phone calls, and even greater improvements to outcomes.
2. SMS Medication Reminders, Alerts, and More
- PaylessSMS provides a cost-effective solution for sending everything from medication reminders to test results to emergency alerts. It’s fast, inexpensive, and flexible—allowing you to instantly reach patients anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- It doesn’t matter what type of phone they have. Smart phone, feature phone, or even landline. With PaylessSMS, you’re able to quickly send messages to patients and providers, automate communications, and keep track of delivery and performance.
3. Your Healthcare SMS Partner
PaylessSMS understand the unique needs of the healthcare industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your organization. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs, web, for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending appointment reminders s or complete SMS integration with your CRM, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.Start Communication In Healthcare
Maximising the potential of SMS communication in healthcare
Nothing is as detrimental to an effective business as insufficient personnel. For Healthcare organisations, it is even more important that there is enough staff to cover the duties, because peoples lives may depend on it. Healthcare organisations vary in size, but from small practices and clinics to hospitals, staff rostering can be difficult and time-consuming. Having nursing or administration staff calling up nurses on the roster to fill shifts is time-consuming and expensive, as well as inadequately utilising their skills.
Using an automated SMS service to communicate available shifts to all staff at once can save staff hours of work, and businesses lots of money off phone bills.
SMS can also allow for easy confirmation from staff that are able to fill shifts. This increases the effective organisation of the roster and ensures the highest quality service can be offered by healthcare facilities.
Appointment Reminders With PaylessSMS
Across many industries, businesses are sending out appointment reminders through SMS services to ensure optimal attendance to appointments. It is a prevention strategy drawn from the inevitability of missed appointments. People are busy, appointments are booked far in advance, and they are easily forgotten. Missed appointments in healthcare are somewhat more serious than missed appointments in other businesses. The cost of the wasted opportunities to see other patients is detrimental to business, but there are other, greater consequences.
- Not only is the time slot wasted for other patients who may need treatment, but the individual scheduled may become more unwell due to having failed to receive treatment on time. Or if the appointment is just a check up, the recognition of potential health problems may be delayed, and given time to escalate. Healthcare providers should send out easily accessible and affordable SMS reminders to prevent the professional and personal consequences of missed appointments.
For certain services, follow up communication is necessary to ascertain the state of patients recovery or progression, and to identify any potential problems as soon as possible. Facilities can dedicate a large amount of time to this process unnecessarily. Calling up patients to make sure everything is alright is very time consumingStart Communication In Healthcare
There’s Power in Triggered Messages!